1. Eclipse (I am using Eclipse 3.3 Europa)
1. Open Eclipse
2. Click File-->Import...
3. Select CVS-->Project From CVS and Press 'Next'
4. Give the following Settings :
Repository Path: /var/cvsroot
(If this has been changed, Get this from http://www.mucommander.com/forums/viewt ... t=password
Connection Type: extssh
(Select this from drop-down box)
5. Click Next
6. Give 'mucommander
' as the value for 'Use specified module name:
' and click Next
7. You might be asked to click 'Yes' ( because authenticity could not be established), So Click 'Yes', Again Click 'Yes', Again Click 'Yes', Click 'OK' (Phew...)
8. Here select either the first option (Check out as a project configured using the new Project Wizard) or the second option (Check out as a project in the workspace). [I used the second option]
9. Make sure that the 'Checkout Subfolders' is Ticked On
10. Click Finish.
11. Now it should start downloading the files (This might take a while)