tdMf! wrote:Hi, thanks a lot for making this app ! As Commander on WIN becomes more and more popular i still miss an app like good old DOpus on Amiga - which was the first of this kind of app......
Heres my wishlist / suggestions :
- being able to drag folders to the menubar as constant bookmark (most omportant)
- GetInfo option containing all editable info such as Filetype etc...
- Customizable Shortcuts
- copying files/folders by drag&drop or moving them by like ctrl drag&drop
- drag and drop files from mucommander to other windows - such as Finder or Toast.....
- FTP,SFTP etc. connections (that would rock)
- FXP - you would be the first to have it in a great app
- implementation of stuffit deluxe for those who have it (basic stuffit for all)
- implementation of Toast - burning from a selection of files.....
- pattern renaming files by extension - something like all files 0001.jpg-0010.jpg to image1.jpg to image10.jpg
thats all i can think of right now !
Thanks again for making aproach to a real good app !!! Keep up the good work on it !!! If you need something related to 3D or GFX in general - let me know.......
I just want to bump this, I agree with all of the above. Particularly the drag and drop copy - essential! I like the bookmark idea, too.
One thing I'd like to see (aside from a native OSX app
) a 'shelf' to store items temporarily. I may be doing one thing, and run across a file I need to move/copy, but not want to interrupt myself. It would be good if I could drag that file to a 'shelf' (similar to the bookmark, I guess), than move/copy it later on when I think about it again.
Otherwise, pretty cool app, thanks very much (OS X user who always liked NC and Windows Commander).