phpbb subscriptions

For things that have no other place.

phpbb subscriptions

Postby jarekczek » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:18 am

Could you enable this nice feature that is disabled by default?
jarekczek

Re: phpbb subscriptions

Postby jarekczek » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:19 am

Similarly I would like to be notified about new trac items and all the changes to trac items. Maybe they could be forwarded to a mailing list?
jarekczek

Postby jarekczek » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:20 pm

jarekczek wrote:Could you enable this nice feature that is disabled by default?

I guess I was trying hard to subscribe to News forum. This is the only forum, which one cannot subscribe. For others there is a link Subscribe forum at the very bottom of the page. So it's advicable to go to Board index, click on every forum and then subscribe it.

So currently trac is the only muCommander content, which I can't find a way to be notified about changes in it. But in general it is possible for trac: Email Notification of Ticket Changes.
jarekczek

Postby jarekczek » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:30 am

jarekczek wrote:So currently trac is the only muCommander content, which I can't find a way to be notified about changes in it

I learned how to do it. Go to Trac, Timeline, choose "Ticket updates" also, "Update" and take the RSS feed from the bottom of the page.
jarekczek

Postby dupko » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:25 pm

jarekczek wrote:
jarekczek wrote:So currently trac is the only muCommander content, which I can't find a way to be notified about changes in it

I learned how to do it. Go to Trac, Timeline, choose "Ticket updates" also, "Update" and take the RSS feed from the bottom of the page.

Thanks for that link,it very helpfull for me. :wink:
dupko

Return to Misc